Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Learning Goals

Description:
Today we looked through our reports from last year. We identified a next step (goal) for reading, writing and maths. Here are my goals:


Maths: My goal is to read and add decimals.
To achieve this goal I will: practise with adding money and weights to practise my decimals.

Reading:My goal is to focus on higher order thinking to analyze and evaluate different texts.
To achieve this goal I will: discuss the books I read.


Writing: My goal is to add my personal voice and feelings into my writing.
To achieve this goal I will: add in my thoughts and feelings.

We also looked at our STAR results.
  • Word recognition I got 8 out of 10.
  • Sentence comprehension I got 8 out of 10.
  • Paragraph comprehension I got 14 out of 15.
  • Vocabulary I got 9 out of 10.


I am going to focus on: Word recognition and sentence comprehension
To improve in this area I will: Use the links on our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment